CNC Milling Services
CNC MILLING SERVICES
We now have a Carbide 3D Nomad 883 Pro model CNC router! This machine is the opposite of a 3D printer: instead of creating something out of nothing, a CNC router carves items from a block of materials. Using computer numerical control (CNC), this machine can do the same as a 3D Printer, creating an object from a digital file.
- Cutting Area: 8” (X and Y), 3” (Z)
- Weight: 65 Lbs
- Spindle Speed: 2000-10,000 RPM
- Spindle Power: 50 Watts
- Power: 110/220V, 2 Amps
- Operating Systems: Windows 7,8.1, 10, OS X 10.9, 10.10, 10.11
- Make precise objects
- Uses a vast array of materials, including, but not limited to metals, woods, and plastics.
- Engraving metals and other materials
- Computerized high-precision cutting
- Doesn't leave the grid-like finish that a 3D printer would leave!
Whether you need to make a circuit board, a component of a larger machine, or even just a creative trinket, this service offers that level of flexibility to you!
Here is a look at the machine:
GET A QUOTATION
To get a quotation or for more information please don't hesitate to contact us or call: 514-312-6060. Our email is: email@example.com